Thursday, October 29, 2009

veryone absolutely loves the Mur







We absolutely love the tiles. Linda was able to work with us to make the tiles work and custom fit the design for the space. We get compliments on them all the time!!!
Dot & Jack McElwee June 20
Tjust want to let you know my mural is gorgeous and everyone that sees it says they have never seen one this nice. It is the highlight of my new kitchen and so pleased that it looked as good as the picture. I bordered it with an off white stone rope and surrounded it with 2x3 porcelain that resembles travertine in shades of beige. Thanks again, Wanda Compton August 2009

Linda, I am absolutely delighted with my mural! What a statement it makes and it definitely completes the look. I will be taking pictures and sending them to you as I believe this was the "piece de resistance" ;-). Thanks again and keep creating such beautiful works of art. I am delighted with my purchase. Augusorre Chicago, IL September orre Chicago, IL September

No comments:

Post a Comment