Saturday, October 10, 2009

my opinion girls pur



my opinion girls purple and green bedding is perfect! However, there is nothing at all inappropriate about mixing it up with other colors so long as they are edgy and do nothing to diminish the decorative impact of the initial color scheme, right? Certainly orange, electric blue and black are all very modern colors that should appeal to a teenage girl, right? Well, keep reading and you will see there are times when my assumptions get me in trouble!

That is certainly the idea that I was operating under when I included a bright and bold set of bedding with all of the wild colors that I mentioned on my design board to present to a young girl (tween or early teenage years) who had casually mentioned the possibility of a purple and lime green color scheme for her bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment